Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Wyoming Adventure!!!

On Thursday, June30th I finally finished my Online Business Statistics class with my third exam. When I got done and finally got home, I raced around the house packing for my next adventure to Wyoming to see the Ibarra's and Ford's. It was a race because I still had my suitcase to unpack from the adventure to Lake Tahoe from the previous week. Once laundry was done and I was finally in bed it was roughly 2 in the morning.

On Friday, July 1st I woke up at 7am to finish packing and leave the house to go see my mother in-law regarding residency and paperwork. I finally left from Rigby to head to Billings Montana at 10:30am. I went to Billings, MT to visit the Temple and feel the spirit. When I left Billings, I headed south toward Powell, WY. I got into Powell at 5:30pm and finally got to see the family. We left that night for Cody, Wy for the Cody Stampede where I got to see a fun Rodeo with Aunt Sonja, Uncle Benco, Lindsey and Jacey.



Fun times with the cousins!

It was a fun time with the cousins in Cody at the Rodeo. We were very sad though when the horses were being aggressive and trying to get out of the pins and the massive bulls that came in too. I felt really bad for the crazy cowboys.

On Saturday, June 2nd we had an adventure once again and went to Cody to go bowling. The three of us went to the bowling alley along with Brooks their cousin on the Ibarra side.


After bowling, that evening we went to Momma Ibarra's house and had home made Mexican food, which I dearly craved. After that around 9pm we went back to the motor home and did our own firework show. Thanks Uncle Benco!!!!

The weekend ended great with some fireworks and parades for the fourth of July on Monday!!!! My favorite moment from the weekend adventure was the pet raccoon from the parade.




No comments:

Post a Comment