Sunday, November 28, 2010

Moscow Weekend Trip!

Weekend adventure North to Moscow, Idaho! I got to see my first Boise State Game and they kicked trash on the Vandals, it was awesome.

First, I ventured West to Boise. To see family and go to school at the Meridian Campus. I haven't seen my Uncle and Aunt for over 5 years and my Cousin Clint for 13 plus. Clint looked great and is married with a kid! She is the cutest girl in the whole wide world. I was horrible to and taught her how to lick up ranch out of the dish at the resturant. It was amazing to see them and catch up, I miss seeing family and can't wait to start one of my own. I also went to school and took my test before heading north to Moscow. I got to see Nichelle Daigle, catch up with her and see how everything was. It was a good time for sure, especially having the chance to BASH on the school. (No offense ISU)! After my test I began the drive to Moscow Idaho.

This trip, I was able to meet Ryan Sargent and catch a Boise State Football game! Fun times for sure. It was a true test of my religion and my character and I needed it something fierce.

No comments:

Post a Comment